WHO NEEDS CRP?
Sharpen Skills with CRP Customer Service Training
These are employees who have customer contact, but are not your out-bound sales force and include job titles like:
Customer Service, Technical Support, Marketing, Customer Support, Account Manager, Client Services, Customer Care, Help Desk, Inside Sales, Sales Coordinator, and many others.
Your CRPs need to be trained because:
- They actually have more customer contact than your sales force.
- Studies show that it costs 5 to 7 times more to generate new customer revenue than existing customer revenue.
- Since current customer revenue costs less, a 1% increase in your retention rate produces a corresponding 5% increase in profits.
- Trained CRPs generate loyalty. Loyal customers become raving fans of your company and produce referrals for new customers.
- Untrained CRPs leave money on the table with every customer contact. They lack the basic skills needed to gain commitment from customers. In fact. It’s their weakest skill!
The Return on Investment for teaching your customer contact employees to be loyalty generators is off the charts! We’ll help show you how easy, fast, and inexpensive it is to create Certified Customer Relationship Professionals.
HOW TO TURN YOUR WORK FORCE INTO A LOYALTY FORCE
Research shows that 75% of customers actually leave a supplier because of a reason other than dissatisfaction.
Readers will learn how to develop loyalty from their customer:
- By differentiating the relationship
- By consistently presenting solutions to agreed upon needs
- By presenting themselves as working for their customers, not for themselves
FREE CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP TRAINING CONSULTATION
Learn how Action Selling CRP can transform your Customer Service Teams!